- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Blue Seas Motels Kaikoura
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Studio, Non Smoking, Kitchenette (Studio)
Standard Studio, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Large Studio)
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Kitchenette
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Kitchen
About this area
Located in Kaikoura, Blue Seas Motels Kaikoura is near the beach. Peninsula Walkway and Ohau Waterfall Walk and Seal Pups are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kaikoura Beach and Mount Cookson. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.Visit our Kaikoura travel guide
- Fyffe House - 15 min walk
- Kaikoura Visitor Centre - 5 min drive
- Kaikoura Museum - 5 min drive
- Peninsula Walkway - 6 min drive
- Kaikoura District Museum - 6 min drive
About this property
Blue Seas Motels Kaikoura
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 12 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort