- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of Mövenpick Asara Resort & Spa Hua Hin
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Villa, 1 King Bed, Private Pool
Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace, Lagoon View
Suite, 2 Single Beds, Terrace, Lagoon View
Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds, Pool View
About this area
Located in Hua Hin, Mövenpick Asara Resort & Spa Hua Hin is in the city centre and on the beach. For Art's Sake and Springfield Royal Country Club are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Hutsadin Elephant Foundation and Black Mountain Water Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park, or check out an event or a game at True Arena. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like horse riding.Visit our Hua Hin travel guide
- For Art's Sake - 19 min walk
- Plearnwan Market - 4 min drive
- SeenSpace - 4 min drive
- Klai Kangwon Palace - 5 min drive
- Hutsadin Elephant Foundation - 9 min drive
- Cha-am Huai Sai Tai Station - 7 min drive
- Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.) - 2 min drive
- Kampu Restaurant — 1 min walk
- BaanDum Beachfront Seafoo — 1 min walk
About this property
Mövenpick Asara Resort & Spa Hua Hin
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2100 (from 7 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 700 for adults and THB 350 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was a great stay. Would definitely recommend the hotel for the price point-- it was good value for money. While the resort is on the water, it does not have a beach so if you are looking to swim in the ocean, this would not be for you. On the flip side, if you are looking for a quiet stay by the water, it is ideal and the heavenly sounds of the waves and ocean will put you right to sleep. A few small points: --We stayed while the leaves were falling a bit-- so the pools attached to the cottages and the big pool could have done with a little bit of tidying up. --There were very few salads/veggie dishes for room service-- so if that is something that is important to you, it might be worth keeping in mind. --When checking out, I was asked twice on different occasions if I used the minibar-- then after a good wait was told that they are going to check to see if there was any usage, which felt a bit uncomfortable and made me think then why ask in the first place? It felt like they either didn't trust us or weren't listening. Either way, it was a somewhat unfortunate way to end our stay since we were otherwise quite happy with our stay.