Overview of Matamata Central Motel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Matamata, Matamata Central Motel is in an area with good shopping. Matamata Golf Club and Te Waihou Walkway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Karapiro and Founders Park. Don't miss out on a visit to Hobbiton Movie Set.Visit our Matamata travel guide
- Lake Karapiro - 16 min drive
- Hobbiton Movie Set - 19 min drive
- Off Road NZ - 39 min drive
- Mystery Creek Events Centre - 41 min drive
- Tauranga Domain - 48 min drive
- Hamilton (HLZ-Hamilton Intl.) - 87 min drive
About this property
Matamata Central Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 15.00 for adults and NZD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.9 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is not a motel. This is a fu#$ing quality hotel. Excellent, BIG rooms, great selection of toiletries, full kitchen, great quality bed, blankets and sofa.