Not green. Supply with plastic/foam cups. Small tubes of shampoo/body wash. Should use dispensers to save both enviroment and money for the hotel.
- El Portal Market
- 6 min drive
- Yosemite Arch Rock Gate Entrance
- 12 min drive
- Canyon Bar & Grill
- 1 min walk
- Park Side Pizza
- 8 min drive
- Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in El Portal, Cedar Lodge is in a rural location and on a river. Cathedral Beach Picnic Area and Sentinel Beach Picnic Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sierra National Forest and Yosemite Valley.
- El Portal Market - 6 min drive
- Yosemite Arch Rock Gate Entrance - 12 min drive
- Bridalveil Fall - 23 min drive
- Tunnel View - 26 min drive
- Yosemite Big Oak Flat Entrance - 52 min drive
- Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.) - 127 min drive
- Cedar House Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Canyon Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Canyon Bar & Grill - 1 min walk
- Park Side Pizza - 8 min drive
- The River Restaurant & Lounge - 8 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- An adult aged 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
- Guests driving to the property should be aware of seasonal road closures. Hwy 120 (Tioga Pass) closes October through late June, restricting east-to-west travel across the park. Yosemite's eastern gate and Tuolumne Meadows are not accessible when Tioga Pass is closed. Guests are advised to check local weather and road conditions/closures with the California Department of Transportation before travel. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 5 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.00 (for 12 hours, 1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.00 (for 12 hours, 1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cedar Lodge El Portal
- Cedar El Portal
- Cedar Lodge Yosemite
- Cedar Hotel El Portal
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We had a pleasant stay at Cedar Lodge, Yosemite. The room was quiet.