- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge
- 5 min drive
- Aurora Sports Park
- 9 min drive
- Moonlight Diner and Bar
- 3 min walk
- 14 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Denver, Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver is in an area with good shopping. Denver Zoo and Brighton Oasis Family Aquatic Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Northfield Stapleton and Town Center at Aurora. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Dick's Sporting Goods Park or Denver Coliseum. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge - 5 min drive
- Aurora Sports Park - 9 min drive
- Anschutz Medical Campus - 12 min drive
- Buckley Air Force Base - 12 min drive
- University of Colorado Hospital - 13 min drive
- 61st & Peña station - 19 min walk
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Moonlight Diner and Bar — 3 min walk
- DiCicco's — 14 min walk
- Ruby Tuesday — 16 min walk
- Village Inn — 22 min walk
- Vinny's Bar & Grille — 25 min walk
About this property
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Denver
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per stay, plus a one-off cleaning fee of USD 100.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: USD 7.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay plus a one-off USD 100 cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Microtel Inn Wyndham Denver Hotel
- Microtel Inn Wyndham Denver
- Microtel Inn Denver International Airport Hotel Denver
- Denver Microtel
- Microtel Denver
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Extended parking: USD 7.00 per day
- Free 24-hour return airport shuttle
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour business centre
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille signage
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
No refrigerator in the room. No lamps only one big fluorescent light across a huge mirror over the bed. The toilet overflowed in the room next to mine and the room flooded! Had to change rooms! Asked not to be put in handicap room and that’s where they put me! I would never stay there again! I’ll pay the extra to sta in a nicer hotel! Also I tried calling the office and no one would answer the phone!