Overview of Taj Palace, New Delhi
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Suite, 1 Way Transfer, Lounge Access, Cocktail Hours
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds
Taj Club Room, King Bed, 1 Way Transfer, Lounge Access, Cocktail Hours
Executive Suite, 1 Way Transfer, Lounge Access, Cocktail Hours
Taj Club Premium Room, King Bed, 1 Way Transfer, Lounge Access, Cocktail Hours
Taj Club Room, Twin Bed, 1 Way Transfer, Lounge Access, Cocktail Hours
Garden Luxury Suite, 1 Way Transfer, Lounge Access, Cocktail Hours
Presidential Suite, 2 Way Transfer, Lounge Access, Cocktail Hours
Garden Presidential Suite, 2 Bedroom, 2 Way Transfer, Lounge Access, Cocktail Hours
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Tata Suite, 2 Bedroom, 2 Way Transfer, Lounge Access, Cocktail Hours
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in New Delhi, Taj Palace, New Delhi is connected to the convention centre. Rashtrapati Bhavan and India Gate are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Chandni Chowk. Travelling with kids? Consider Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.Visit our New Delhi travel guide
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 12 min drive
- Lodhi Garden - 14 min drive
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib - 15 min drive
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 16 min drive
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital - 17 min drive
- New Delhi Sardar Patel Station - 2 min walk
- Race Course Station - 5 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Orient Express — 1 min walk
- Masala Art — 1 min walk
About this property
Taj Palace, New Delhi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2500 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 10000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 5000 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 5000
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2500 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 25 December per adult: INR 7500
- Gala Dinner on 25 December per child: INR 3750 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1200 for adults and INR 625 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 3250 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: INR 3250.00 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 2500.0 per night
- Hosted evening meal: INR 10000
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and high chair. This property uses solar energy, plus a grey water recycling system and eco-friendly cleaning products. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our hotel stay was excellent. We ate in the Orient Express themed restaurant which was an unforgettable experience. The breakfast was sumptuous and all other amenities first class.