- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Mangala Zen Garden & Luxury Apartments
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite Ocean View
Deluxe Double Room
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Da Nang, Mangala Zen Garden & Luxury Apartments is on the beach. Han Market and Hoi An Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Non Nuoc Beach and Marble Mountains. Travelling with kids? Consider Sun World Danang Wonders and Asia Park.
- Non Nuoc Beach - 1 min walk
- BRG Da Nang Golf Resort - 12 min walk
- Marble Mountains - 8 min drive
- My Khe Beach - 12 min drive
- Bac My An Beach - 16 min drive
- Da Nang Station - 33 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Mangala Zen Garden — 1 min walk
- White Cap — 1 min walk
- Helio Night Food Zone - 18 min drive
About this property
Mangala Zen Garden & Luxury Apartments
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: VND 454000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 567000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 567000.00 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The photos are extremely deceiving
There's no sea view, it's a ground floor apparentment with some cheap Japanese decor there's no zen here haha