- V&A Waterfront
- 8 min walk
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- 17 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium
- 3 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
The Table Bay Hotel is located on the boardwalk and in an area with good shopping. Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit V&A Waterfront and Long Street. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Two Oceans Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Cape Town Stadium.
- V&A Waterfront - 8 min walk
- Two Oceans Aquarium - 17 min walk
- Cape Town Stadium - 3 min drive
- Cape Town International Convention Centre - 4 min drive
- Long Street - 4 min drive
- Woodstock Station - 7 min drive
- Cape Town Station - 13 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Camissa – Ocean-view brasserie offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Union Bar – Serves lunch and dinner.
- The Atlantic Grill – Serves breakfast and brunch.
- The Lounge – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
The Table Bay Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - 4880163623.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Table Bay Hotel Cape Town
- Table Bay Hotel
- Table Bay Cape Town
- Table Bay
- The Table Bay Hotel Cape Town, South Africa
- Hotel Table Bay
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities