Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cape Town apartment in City Bowl, walk to South African National Gallery
Popular property highlights
Located in City Bowl, this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Cape Town Holocaust Centre and South African National Gallery. Castle of Good Hope and Greenmarket Square are also within 1 mi (2 km).
WiFi in public areas, dry cleaning, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this apartment. Self parking is free. Other amenities include a convenience store.
All 44 apartments feature WiFi and kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 20
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Limited housekeeping
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In city center
- Connected to shopping center
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 20 - 70 per day (rates may vary)
- Gardens Centre Apartments
- Gardens Centre Holiday
- Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments
- Gardens Holiday Apartments
- Holiday Gardens Apartments
- Gardens Centre Holiday Apartments Cape Town, South Africa