Overview of Peregrine House
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Ensuite
Family Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds, Ensuite
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Ensuite
Standard Double Room, Ensuite (Small)
About this area
Located in Canterbury, Peregrine House is near a train station. Canterbury Cathedral and Weaver's House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Boughton Golf Club and Whitstable and Seasalter Golf Club. Wingham Wildlife Park and Howletts Wild Animal Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's central location.
- The Canterbury Tales - 1 min walk
- Marlowe Theatre - 4 min walk
- Canterbury Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Westgate Gardens and Towers - 6 min walk
- Westgate Gardens - 6 min walk
- Canterbury East Station - 8 min walk
- London (SEN-Southend) - 91 min drive
- Old Brewery Tavern - 1 min walk
- Water Lane Coffeehouse - 1 min walk
- Garage Coffee - 1 min walk
- The Ambrette - 1 min walk
- The Foundry - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great Location and Delicious Breakfast!
Nice hotel in a great location in the centre of Canterbury. The room was small but well equipped and spotlessly clean. Breakfast, which was served at the sister hotel five minutes walk away, was excellent with a good cold selection and a delicious, fresh cooked hot choices. Staff were really friendly and helpful and we were able to leave our luggage after checking out to spend some more time in Canterbury.