- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Chermside Court Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Twin Room
About this area
Located in Chermside, Chermside Court Motel is connected to a shopping centre. Tivoli and Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield Chermside and Queen Street Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Suncorp Stadium or The Gabba.Visit our Chermside travel guide
- Westfield Chermside - 13 min walk
- Royal Brisbane & Women's Hospital - 12 min drive
- Tivoli - 14 min drive
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre - 16 min drive
- Portside Wharf - 18 min drive
- Brisbane Zillmere Station - 5 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 18 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 14 min drive
About this property
Chermside Court Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 10 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
i would never stay here again. paper thin walls. the shower is like using a tap to have a shower. dirty. our toilet clogged within 5 minutes of our stay, all in all i have nothing positive to say about this motel