- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of The Midtown Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in Boston's Back Bay neighbourhood, The Midtown Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Boston Harbor and Boston Marathon Finish Line are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Newbury Street and Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Check out an event or a game at Fenway Park, and consider making time for New England Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking and sailing adventures can be found near the property. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Symphony Station is just steps away and Prudential Station is 3 minutes by foot.Visit our Boston travel guide
- Copley Place - 7 min walk
- Northeastern University - 7 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Newbury Street - 10 min walk
- Copley Square - 11 min walk
- Symphony Station - 2 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 11 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Red Mango - 2 min walk
- Lucy Ethiopian Cafe - 2 min walk
- Thornton's Restaurant - 2 min walk
- Wheeler's Frozen Dessert Co. - 3 min walk
- Ginger Exchange Symphony - 3 min walk
About this property
The Midtown Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 30 per pet, per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Refrigerator fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015290350. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Midtown Hotel Boston
- Midtown Hotel
- Midtown Boston
- Midtown Motel Boston
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
They should provide a microwave oven in a room. Overall give them 8 stars.