- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Revolution Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Revolution Lofts Two Double Beds
Accessible King Room Bathroom Down the Hall
Accessible Premium King Private Bathroom in Room
King Room Bathroom Down the Hall
Triple Room Bathroom Down the Hall
Revolution Lofts King
Premium King Private Bathroom in Room
Revolution Lofts Junior Suite
Studio Suite Private Bathroom in Room
Revolution Lofts One Bedroom Suite
Accessible Queen Room Bathroom Down the Hall
Revolution Lofts Queen
Premium Queen Private Bathroom in Room
Revolution Lofts Accessible Queen
Quad Room Bathroom Down the Hall
About this area
Located in Boston's South End neighbourhood, The Revolution Hotel is in the historical district and near a metro station. Boston Opera House and Boston Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Boston travel guide
- Copley Square - 10 min walk
- Copley Place - 11 min walk
- Boston Common - 17 min walk
- Prudential Tower - 17 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 20 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 8 min walk
- Arlington Station - 10 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Cosmica — 1 min walk
- Wink & Nod - 2 min walk
- Blackbird Doughnuts - 2 min walk
- Picco - 2 min walk
- Boston Eagle - 2 min walk
About this property
The Revolution Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Tax ID - C0015230351. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great service and we’ll designed rooms for the small space. I was there solo and think the king bed room would be tough for two but was perfect for just me. Very clean private bathrooms down the hall. Appreciated the floor’s water station and carafes, slippers and robe, and steamer that came with the room. A great choice for business travelers and I’d definitely stay there again!