Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBoston hotel near John F. Kennedy Library and Museum
Popular property highlights
Minutes from downtown
Fully-renovated 7-story contemporary hotel 1 block from subway to Boston and Cambridge; within 1 mile of Carson Beach, John F. Kennedy Library and Museum, and University of Massachusetts Boston. Nearby Charles River offers kayaking, fishing, rowing. The newly opened Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the United States Senate is also nearby.
Warm cookies on arrival
Enjoy popular brands at the Marketplace Café and Take Away, offering Starbucks coffee and premium deli meats on a menu of light bites, breakfast, and burgers served all day. The business center offers complimentary WiFi and printing.
The hotel's 197 guestrooms provide coffeemakers, multi-line phones, and cable TV with pay movies and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside offers a small fitness room. Three computer stations are available in the 24-hour business center, with wireless Internet access available in the lobby (surcharge). The hotel has limited service dining that provides sandwiches, burgers, and breakfast options daily. A lobby bar is onsite as well. There is self-parking available with a surcharge.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free cruise terminal shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (meters) - 11
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count 4
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 120
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 197
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Soundproofed rooms
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Marketplace Café and Take Away - Casual, limited-service dining experience offering an extensive selection of specialty drinks, salads, sandwiches featuring Boars Head deli meats, grilled burgers, and Starbucks coffee. Open daily from 6:30 AM to 10 PM for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Club Room Lounge - Friends and coworkers settle in with cocktails along the windows in the hotel's comfortable lounge, which is part of an open lobby.
An on-site exercise room offers cardio machines and free weights. Guests also receive complimentary access to the athletic facilities at the University of Massachusetts, approximately five minutes away. The nearby Charles river offers kayaking, rowing and fishing. The hotel is located near various sight seeing options from bike rentals to whale watching tours.
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- DoubleTree Club
- DoubleTree Club Boston Bayside
- DoubleTree Club Hilton
- DoubleTree Club Hilton Boston Bayside
- DoubleTree Club Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside
- Hilton Boston Bayside
- DoubleTree Club Hilton Boston Bayside Hotel
- DoubleTree Club Hilton Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.