- Passeig de Gracia
- 12 min walk
- Park Guell
- 17 min walk
- 1 min walk
- El Rebost de la Plana
- 1 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Gracia neighbourhood, Gran de Gràcia Apartments is in the city centre and near a metro station. Casa Mila and Casa Batllo are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Barcelona Zoo and Barcelona Aquarium. Consider Parc del Forum for a night out, and don't miss Tibidabo Amusement Park, a top local attraction.Visit our Barcelona travel guide
- Passeig de Gracia - 12 min walk
- Park Guell - 17 min walk
- Casa Mila - 18 min walk
- Sagrada Familia - 4 min drive
- Casa Batllo - 4 min drive
- Fontana Station - 2 min walk
- Funicular del Tibidabo - 10 min drive
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Nostrum - 1 min walk
- El Rebost de la Plana - 1 min walk
- Bar Paica - 2 min walk
- Farga - 2 min walk
- Anta - 2 min walk
About this property
Gran de Gràcia Apartments
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests must show a valid passport or national ID at check-in. A driver's license is not an acceptable form of identification. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-in for this property is based at street Gran de Gràcia 205, from 10:30 Am-6:30 PM. A second check-in location is available at street Muntaner, 60, from 7 AM-3 AM. Guests must contact this property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to arrange check-in and key retrieval. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 16 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 22 lb/10 kg
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 5.5 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 250.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Gran Gracia Apartments Barcelona Apartment
- Gran Gracia Apartments Barcelona
- Gran Gràcia Apartments Apartment Barcelona
- Gran Gràcia Apartments Apartment
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Extremely clean and well appointed apartment which was perfect for our four night stay here. Adrian at the front desk was very helpful. We loved the neighbourhood where we found the BEST coffee shops. Within walking distance to many restaurants, and a couple minute walk to the metro station. It felt like we were staying in a real neighbourhood instead of a tourist spot. Plantations de Origins was the best coffee shop we found and is steps away. The best espresso and cortados. We would definitely stay here again.