- 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 15 min drive
- Mega Bangna
- 22 min drive
- Seacon Square
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Bang Phli, YHA Bangkok Airport - Hostel is near the airport and on the riverwalk. The Paseo Mall and Mega Bangna are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Siam Park City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Rajamangala Stadium or Huamark Indoor Stadium.Visit our Bang Phli travel guide
- Marketland - 4 min drive
- Huachiew Chalermprakiet University - 20 min drive
- Mega Bangna - 22 min drive
- Seacon Square - 26 min drive
- Paradise Park - 28 min drive
- Ladkrabang Station - 7 min drive
- Bangkok Khlong Tan Station - 19 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
YHA Bangkok Airport - Hostel
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 60 per person (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- YHA Bangkok Airport Hostel Bang Phli
- YHA Bangkok Airport Hostel
- YHA Bangkok Airport Bang Phli
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Stayed one night. As a woman, traveling alone and not speaking Thai, I was glad to find the staff friendly and helpful and the room and facilities safe comfortable.