- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Kamalar Palace Longstay house
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Outdoor Space
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Ayutthaya, Kamalar Palace Longstay house is near a train station. Ayutthaya Historical Park and Wihan Phra Mongkol Bophit are local landmarks and Ayutthaya Elephant Village is one of the area's attractions. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.Visit our Ayutthaya travel guide
- Million Toy Museum - 6 min walk
- Wat Na Phra Meru - 18 min walk
- Wihan Phra Mongkol Bophit - 6 min drive
- Wat Phra Ram - 8 min drive
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet - 8 min drive
- Ayutthaya Railway Station - 15 min drive
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.) - 66 min drive
About this property
Kamalar Palace Longstay house
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is very good close to major attractions. Owner is very nice, he showed us around his beautiful garden with many fruit trees and collection of birds. We totally enjoyed his hospitality and will stay again next time if we visit the city again.