- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen Studios - Anaheim
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
King Kitchen Studio
Queen Kitchen Studio
Courtyard King Kitchen Studio
Courtyard Queen Studio
About this area
Located in Anaheim, Hotel Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen Studios - Anaheim is in the city centre and near theme parks. Downtown Disney® District and Anaheim GardenWalk are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Knott's Berry Farm and Adventure City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Sports Center, or consider The Observatory for a night out.Visit our Anaheim travel guide
- Knott's Soak City Water Park - 4 min drive
- Knott's Berry Farm - 4 min drive
- Adventure City - 4 min drive
- Medieval Times - 5 min drive
- Disneyland® Park - 6 min drive
- Buena Park Station - 7 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 19 min drive
- Mariscos el Perihuete — 1 min walk
- The Scratch Room — 1 min walk
- Mariscos El Perihuete - 1 min walk
- Kopa room - 11 min walk
- Coffee Shop - 11 min walk
About this property
Hotel Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen Studios - Anaheim
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 1:00 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb/11 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 9.20 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Pepper Tree Anaheim
- Hotel Pepper Tree
- Pepper Tree Anaheim
- Hotel Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen Studios Anaheim
- Hotel Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen
- Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen Studios Anaheim
- Pepper Tree Boutique Kitchen
- Hotel Pepper Tree Anaheim All Suites Hotel
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
There were bed bugs on the pillows. I woke up at night, turned on the light, and they were crawling around. I wanted to support a local business, but ended up staying at a chain hotel instead.