- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Glenelg Jetty
- 2 min walk
- The Beachhouse
- 3 min walk
- Glenelg Beach
- 3 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Stamford Grand Adelaide is located on the waterfront and in a walkable area with great shopping. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Glenelg Beach and West Beach. Check out an event or a game at Adelaide Oval, and consider making time for Adelaide Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Glenelg travel guide
- Glenelg Jetty - 2 min walk
- The Beachhouse - 3 min walk
- Glenelg Beach - 3 min walk
- West Beach - 5 min drive
- Brighton Beach - 6 min drive
- Adelaide Hove Station - 5 min drive
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Promenade Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Stamford Grand Adelaide
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 26 and AUD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.09 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel Glenelg
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Hotel
- Stamford Grand Adelaide Glenelg
- Stamford Grand Adelaide
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The location is optimal. The beds are awful. We tried three rooms and one of them had an acceptable bed, not good, just acceptable. The beds sagged in the centre because they were old. The aircon tower failed on one evening and it didn’t work in our room overnight which made the room uninhabitable. Eventually after three complaints they gave us a different room to sleep in but the bed was so bad I couldn’t sleep because of the sagging and the creaking. Essentially, for the price, you are paying for location. The breakfast is ok, but below Asian standards. The gym is functional but without much equipment. The pool is small and ok and the sauna was ok. No benefits for Expedia gold members. Overall, for the price it is a mediocre hotel.