Great location, great clean room with view to Adelaide oval and very helpfyl friendly staff.
Overview of Stamford Plaza Adelaide
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Spa Suite
Superior City King
Superior Park King
Superior City Twin
Superior Park Twin
Deluxe City King
Deluxe Park King
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Stamford Plaza Adelaide is in an area with great shopping. Adelaide Festival Centre and Victoria Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rundle Mall and Adelaide Central Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Adelaide Oval. Practise your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and ecotours in the area.Visit our Adelaide travel guide
- Adelaide Casino - 2 min walk
- Government House - 3 min walk
- Adelaide Festival Centre - 4 min walk
- Adelaide Convention Centre - 4 min walk
- Rundle Mall - 6 min walk
- Adelaide Station - 1 min walk
- Adelaide, SA (ADL) - 17 min drive
- La Boca Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
- TGs Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Stamford Plaza Adelaide
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 33 and AUD 35 for adults, and AUD 15 and AUD 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.09 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
If the pool was heated, it would have been fantastic! We couldn't swim because it was too cold for my 4 year old grand daughter, so we just sat in the spa for a short while