Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room, Courtyard View
- 1 double
Standard Double Room (With Extra Bed)
Uppsala hotel near Linneaen Garden, Stora Torget
This Uppsala hotel is within one-half kilometer of the Linneaen Garden, Stora Torget, and the Uppsala Cathedral. Gustanavium and Uppsala University are within three-quarter of a kilometer.
Hotel Uppsala provides complimentary newspapers and a 24-hour front desk. In addition to a bar, the hotel provides complimentary breakfast and an on-site pub restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
Guestrooms at Hotel Uppsala provide complimentary wireless Internet access and televisions with satellite channels. Bathrooms include hair dryers as well as handheld showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Uppsala provides complimentary breakfast each morning. This Uppsala hotel has a bar and an on-site pub restaurant, Pipes Of Scotland, which serves lunch, dinner, and coffee. The property boasts a terrace and amenities including complimentary newspapers, a 24-hour front desk with safe-deposit box, and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout public areas. Parking is available (surcharge) to all guests.
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 208
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Pipes Of Scotland Pub Restaurant - Serving lunch, dinner, and coffee.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 145 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 250 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 250 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.