Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room - Stay 2 nights 20% off INT
Economy Double Room, 1 Queen Bed (140 cm)
Economy Quadruple Room (Two Bunk Beds)
Family Triple Room - No Refundable INT
Modern Stockholm hotel with gym in the city center
This modern, budget, business hotel is located in the center of Stockholm, near a metro station, 2 km (1.2 mi) from the Railway station, and 3 km (1.8 mi) from the Aquaria Water Museum.
Sauna and gym
Guests can unwind with a drink at the hotel bar, there is also a gym with a sauna. A conference/meeting room, an Internet point, and a safe deposit box at front desk are also available. Wireless Internet is complimentary throughout the property.
Complimentary wireless Internet access
Best Western Kom Hotel's simple, tastefully-furnished guestrooms, all include complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial telephones, in-room safes, and LCD televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of the Best Western Kom Hotel can enjoy an array of amenities including complimentary breakfast, coffee/tea in the lobby, Internet point, shoe shine, baby equipment, and a 24-hour front desk with safety deposit box. Active guests can enjoy a workout in the hotel's gym, or sweat it out in the sauna. The hotel also offers 90 square meters (968 square feet) of meeting facilities.
Pets are allowed, restrictions apply.
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 5
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Year Built 1978
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 968
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- LCD TV
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: SEK 190 per night
- Pet fee: SEK 100 per room, per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 3 Star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.