Book your room at La Casa Que Canta
4.5-star adults-only Zihuatanejo hotel near La Ropa Beach
Situated near the airport, in Zihuatanejo, this luxury hotel is close to La Ropa Beach, La Madera Beach, and Principal Beach. Also nearby are Fisherman's Walk and Municipal Market.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, La Casa Que Canta features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
La Casa Que Canta features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1087 square feet (101 square meters) include a meeting room. This Art Deco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 10 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2011.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 101
- Year Built 1990
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1087
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Furnished patio
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Separate living room
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and noon.
Mar y Cielo - This poolside fine-dining restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Terraza - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Luz de Luna - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Spa by CLARINS has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
The fine print for La Casa Que Canta
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 16
Caters to adults only
- All citizens of Mexico will be charged the national value-added tax
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- La Casa Que Canta is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.