Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe One Twin Bed
Premier, One King Bed, River View
- One King Bed
Geneva luxury property on the Rhone River, close to Old Town
Stunning and luxurious property set on the banks of the River Rhone, just 100 meters from Geneva's main shopping area.
Guests can work out in the fitness center, relax in the steam room, and indulge in modern Indian cuisine at the on-site Michelin-starred restaurant.
The 190 elegant, Art-Deco rooms include satellite television, wireless Internet access, and marble bathrooms with designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This property features beauty services and a hair salon. Recreational amenities at Mandarin Oriental Geneva include a sauna, steam room, and 24-hour fitness center. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Geneva property also offers a business center, computer station, 24-hour front desk, babysitting service (surcharge), complimentary newspapers, and an Internet point. Roundtrip airport shuttle service is available 24 hours a day for a surcharge. Train station pick-up is possible for an extra cost.
The property also has a bar and dining facilities: Michelin-star Indian cuisine by Vineet at Rasoi and Mediterranean cuisine in the brasserie Le Sud.
- Secretarial services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2851
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 265
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Valet parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Tour assistance
- Ski storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 7
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1950
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Street parking (metered), Valet parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Espresso maker
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Soundproofed rooms
Le Sud - French brasserie featuring cuisine from the Mediterranean regions of southern France, Italy, Spain, and North Africa. Brunch available on certain days. Winter terrace available year-round.
Rasoi - Michelin-star restaurant that gives a contemporary twist to traditional Indian cuisine. Winter terrace available year-round. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
MO Bar - Light meals, drinks.
Room service is available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner late into the night.
Mandarin Oriental Geneva offers complimentary bicycles on site. Yoga and pilates classes are available nearby, as are various aquatic activities, such as swimming and sailing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 51 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: CHF 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 270 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CHF 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 100 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.