Availability: Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge
Standard Twin Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Hotel in Dunedin (North Dunedin) near Dunedin Botanic Garden
This hotel is located in Dunedin (North Dunedin), close to Dunedin Botanic Garden, Otago Museum, and Olveston. Also nearby are Cadbury World and New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 80-110
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
McGavins Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10.20 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 11 per hour (rates may vary)
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.