Book your room at Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge
Hotel in Dunedin (North Dunedin) near Dunedin Botanic Garden
This hotel is located in Dunedin (North Dunedin), close to Dunedin Botanic Garden, Otago Museum, and Olveston. Also nearby are Cadbury World and New Zealand Sports Hall of Fame.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Conference space size (meters) - 80-110
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 29.90 NZD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.20 NZD ), Wired high-speed internet ( 11 NZD per hour )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
McGavins Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mercure Dunedin Leisure Lodge
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: NZD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10.20 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 11 per hour (rates may vary)