- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Amross Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom (Super King)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Jetted Tub (Super King)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Accessible
Spa Studio with Balcony
About this area
Located in Dunedin, Amross Motel is in the city centre. The Octagon is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Otago Peninsula and Brighton Beach. Dunedin Chinese Garden and NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours.
- Otago Museum - 5 min walk
- University of Otago - 7 min walk
- Olveston - 12 min walk
- Dunedin Town Hall - 16 min walk
- Dunedin Botanic Garden - 18 min walk
- Dunedin Railway Station - 5 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 30 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 5.00 and NZD 15 for adults, and NZD 5.00 and NZD 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort