Ski-in/ski-out access for fun in the snow
Located in the city center, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Grindelwald is within the vicinity of First, Kleine Scheidegg Ski Resort, and Wengen-Mannlichen Cable Car. Area attractions also include Eiger and Jungfraujoch.
With direct access to the slopes, Tschuggen makes guests feel at home with amenities like a complimentary breakfast, ski storage, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature coffee/tea makers, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 19 October and 11 December.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers ski-in/ski-out access, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Tschuggen is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1968
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Tschuggen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CHF 9 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.