Book your room at Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Maidenhead with an indoor pool
Situated in Maidenhead, this hotel is close to All Saints' Church, Maidenhead Railway Bridge, and Bray Marina. Local attractions also include Bird Hills Golf Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor provides a health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 699 square feet (65 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (feet) - 699
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Indoor pool
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (16 GBP per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (16 GBP per 24 hours surcharge), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
Junction Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Borders Lounge and Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Holiday Inn Maidenhead Windsor
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 16 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 16 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu