Book your room at ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera
Standard Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Canal ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family-friendly Amsterdam hotel in Old Town, walk to Hortus Botanicus
This family-friendly Amsterdam hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Waterlooplein, Hortus Botanicus, and Nemo Science Museum. Stopera and National Maritime Museum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 207 rooms offer free WiFi, wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
Ibis Amsterdam Centre Stopera is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 207
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2000
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 7.5 EUR per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 7.5 EUR per night )
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Onsite venue - This bar serves light fare only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 7.5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 7.5 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the Netherlands Tourist Board.