Availability: Hotel Iron Horse
Hotel in Amsterdam (Museum Quarter) near Leidseplein
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, this hotel is within walking distance of DeLaMar Theater and Leidseplein. Also nearby are Vondelpark and Van Gogh Museum.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel Iron Horse provides a garden, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include desks and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Iron Horse Amenities
Hotel Iron Horse features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
Hotel Iron Horse is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Iron Horse Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.