Availability: Hotel De Looier
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly hotel in Amsterdam (Canal Ring) near Leidseplein
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Melkweg, The 9 Streets, and DeLaMar Theater. Also nearby are Spiegelkwartier and P.C. Hooftstraat.
Amenities at Hotel De Looier include complimentary wireless Internet access, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Plasma televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel De Looier Amenities
Hotel De Looier features multilingual staff and gift shops/newsstands. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Hotel De Looier is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Hotel De Looier Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.