Flying over Victoria in a seaplane along Salish Sea
Panoramic views of mountains, parks & shorelines
Thrilling water takeoff & landing from Victoria Harbour
Views of the Staight of Juan de Fuca & Olympic Mountains
Splendid views of gorgeous houses on the rugged coastline
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Aerial tour of Victoria
Coffee and newspaper
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
What you can expect
Rise into the clouds above Victoria and look down on the coastal island city along the Salish Sea. Enjoy a captivating seaplane ride above the sights, attractions, and stunning beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
Water sprays off the pontoons of your seaplane as you rush through Victoria’s bustling Inner Harbour before aiming up and rising into the sky above. From your window you can see the beautiful mountains, parks, and shorelines that make Victoria a world-famous city.
See the city and enjoy unique views of the buildings that surround the harbour. Next, head out to the Straight of Juan de Fuca, to see where the Salish Sea meets the Pacific Ocean. With the Olympic Mountains in the distance, look down on the houses perched above the rugged coastline.
Sit in amazement and admire the spray of water as your seaplane glides across the harbour, landing where your tour began.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks and gloves provided
- Hand sanitiser provided
This information is provided by our partners