- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Jägerhof
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Modern Alpine Room
Comfort Single Room
Modern Alpine Room with Matterhorn View
Comfort Triple Room
Economy Double Room
About this area
Located in Zermatt, Hotel Jägerhof is in a rural location and near a train station. Zermatt-Furi Gondola and Mountaineers Cemetery are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Matterhorn Ski Paradise and Sunnegga Ski Resort.
- Matterhorn Museum - 5 min walk
- Zermatt - Furi - 8 min walk
- Matterhorn glacier paradise - 8 min walk
- Zermatt-Furi Gondola - 8 min walk
- Zermatt-Matterhorn Ski Paradise - 4 min drive
- Zermatt Gornergratbahn Station - 12 min walk
- Sion (SIR) - 75 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CHF 20 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.00 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.5 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CHF 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Jägerhof Zermatt
- Hotel Jägerhof
- Jägerhof Zermatt
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Never being there before it was hard to read on the map the exact location of the hotel related to local transportation and main street. It turned out out to be a few blocks away (totaly walkable distance with ski boots) from the free ski bus. Also, a 5 min walk away from main street. The shuttle to and from train station was of great help, when you have to carry all the ski gear. The breakfast was amazing and had lots of options: fresh bread, fruits, cereals, fresh omelet and bacon, yogurt, a variety of cheese and cold cuts, juice, etc. The coffee was the best one we had in a while, and nothing like the Starbucks sold in US.