- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Gleiberg Castle
- 3 min walk
- 6 min drive
- Landhaus Mehrblick
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Wetzlar (ZQQ-Wetzlar Train Station)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Wettenberg, Hotel an der Burg is in the historical district and near a train station. Forum Wetzlar and Herkules Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Naturpark Lahn-Dill-Bergland and Aartalsee. Travelling with kids? Consider Giessen Botanical Garden, or check out an event or a game at Rosengartchen.Visit our Wettenberg travel guide
- Gleiberg Castle - 3 min walk
- Mathematikum - 6 min drive
- Liebig Museum - 6 min drive
- Stadttheater - 7 min drive
- Giessen Botanical Garden - 8 min drive
- Gießen Oswaldsgarten Station - 6 min drive
- Landhaus Mehrblick — 1 min walk
- Albertus-Klause — 3 min walk
- Eiscafé San Remo — 10 min walk
- Pizza Castello — 10 min walk
- Bäckerei Müller — 11 min walk
About this property
Hotel an der Burg
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
- Pets stay for free
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available 6:30 AM–9:30 AM on weekdays and 7:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekends
- 1 restaurant
Things to do
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- High chair
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Smoke-free property
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- TV channels
- flat-screen TV
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities