Overview of The LINE Hotel DC
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed (District)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Landmark)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (District)
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Monument)
Hearing Accessible King
Mobility Accessible District King, Roll-in Shower
Hearing Accessible Monument Double Queen
About this area
The LINE Hotel DC is located in Washington's Adams Morgan neighbourhood. Kennedy Center and International Spy Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include White House and Washington National Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park.Visit our Washington travel guide
- Smithsonian's National Zoo - 12 min walk
- Washington National Cathedral - 16 min drive
- George Washington University - 17 min drive
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 18 min drive
- White House - 24 min drive
- Woodley Park-Zoo Station - 13 min walk
- Alexandria Station - 15 min drive
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 28 min drive
- A Rake's Progress — 1 min walk
- Brothers and sisters — 1 min walk
- A Rake's Progress - 1 min walk
- Osteria al Volo - 1 min walk
- Bossa - 1 min walk
About this property
The LINE Hotel DC
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.0 per day
- Resort fee: USD 33.44 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities