Overview of Edgewater
Choose dates to view prices
Two Bedroom Apartment - Lake View
One Bedroom Suite - Lake View
Studio Hotel Room - Lake View
About this area
Located in Wanaka, Edgewater is in a shopping district and on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Wanaka and Lake Hawea. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or try out other outdoor activities such as snow tubing and snowmobiling.Visit our Wanaka travel guide
- Rippon Vineyard - 19 min walk
- That Wanaka Tree - 2 min drive
- Pembroke Park - 4 min drive
- Picture Lounge - 4 min drive
- Gallery Thirty Three - 4 min drive
- Wanaka (WKA) - 18 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 28 for adults and NZD 14 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Walking trails, bike rental! Beautiful grounds and view! But dirty coffee cups weren’t replaced during usual daily service!