- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Vista Waikoloa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View
Deluxe Condo, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View
About this area
Located in Waikoloa, Vista Waikoloa is in the historical district and near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Waikoloa Beach Golf Course, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Hapuna Beach State Park and Waialea Beach. Dolphin Quest and Great 4-D Movie Ride are also worth visiting.
- Waikōloa Beach - 8 min walk
- Kings Shops - 13 min walk
- Genesis Gallery - 13 min walk
- Waikoloa Kings' Course - 14 min walk
- Dolphin Quest - 16 min walk
- Kailua-Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Tropics Ale House - 2 min walk
- Kona Tap Room - 6 min walk
- Waikoloa Lagoon - 6 min walk
- Big Island Breakfast - 7 min walk
- Orchid Marketplace - 8 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- <B>Driving directions from Kona International Airport:</B> <li>Turn left onto Hwy 19 and proceed for approximately 18 miles.</li><li>Turn left onto Waikoloa Beach Dr.</li><li>Proceed for another mile past the Kings Shops, and turn right at the 5th stop sign onto Keana Pl. There is no street sign.</li><li>The Vista Waikoloa is the first gated property on the right. Follow the instructions on the keypad to access the gate, the check-in office is the first building on the left.</li>
- Guests arriving after hours will find their keys in a lock box to the right of check-in office door. Guests may use the house phone to call the answering service for the combination to the lock box. Please call the office from Kona International Airport for assistance, using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Early check-in and late check-out must be arranged at least 24 hours in advance and is subject to a fee.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 95.00 per accommodation, per stay.
- Cleaning fee: USD 175.00 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 104.17 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Tax ID - TA-209-024-8192-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vista Waikoloa Condo
- Vista Waikoloa
- Vista Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort