- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Leopold Museum
- 6 min walk
- Museum of Art History
- 8 min walk
- Museum of Natural History
- 9 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the business district, Time Out City Hotel Vienna is in Vienna's Mariahilf neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Naschmarkt and Millennium City are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Viennese City Park and Wiener Prater. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Leopold Museum - 6 min walk
- Museum of Art History - 8 min walk
- Museum of Natural History - 9 min walk
- Secession Building - 10 min walk
- Vienna State Opera - 12 min walk
- Wien Mitte Station - 5 min drive
- Museumsquartier U-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Time Out City Hotel Vienna
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10,00 per pet, per stay.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.832 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5.90 and EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10,00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in after 10 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Time Out City Hotel Vienna
- Time Out City Hotel
- Time Out City Vienna
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Discounted parking nearby
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 8:00 AM–11 AM: EUR 5.90-9.90 per person
- 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Full-service spa
- Dry-cleaning service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in reception
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry-cleaning service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Massage - hot stone
- Smoke-free property
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Location & comfort
It is conveniently located right next to the main shopping street, and easily reachable by bus 13A from Vienna Central Station. They provide complimentary luggage storage, and even let me check-in earlier which was greatly appreciated after arriving on a night train. The single room was small but had a wash basin(hand soap provided). It would have been good to have a kettle and cup/s in the room as there was no kitchen available to use. The shared shower and toilet was a little old but generally clean(shower gel provided). The only con was getting a surprise at check-in, having to pay a tourist tax(cash only) much higher than what was stated on the booking site. This should be more clearly stated or updated. In general though, this was a good value budget hotel, great for exploring Vienna.