- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Kohlmarkt Street
- 1 min walk
- Plague Column
- 1 min walk
- St. Peter's Church
- 2 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Vienna, Pension Nossek is in the city centre and near a metro station. Vienna State Opera and Belvedere are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Spanish Riding School and St. Stephen's Cathedral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Kohlmarkt Street - 1 min walk
- Plague Column - 1 min walk
- St. Peter's Church - 2 min walk
- Ensemble Theater - 2 min walk
- Clock Museum (Uhrenmuseum) - 3 min walk
- Herrengasse U-Bahn - 4 min walk
- Wien Mitte Station - 17 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6:30 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 47.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 2.832 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 28 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 47.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Pension Nossek Hotel Vienna
- Pension Nossek Hotel
- Pension Nossek Vienna
- Hotel Nossek
- Nossek Hotel Vienna
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Bad experience, apart from its fantastic location, which is the only good thing, No reception after 9 pm and when I arrived 9:10 PM, I had to search for building guard to get my room keys and consequently forced to pay extra 10 Euros, that never happened to me before. Room furniture are extremely old Morning reception staff was unfriendly Breakfast was very poor Check out max. 11 AM and no possibility for late check out Fortunately, it was single night there.