- Vienna City Hall Area
- 3 min walk
- Vienna Christmas Market
- 9 min walk
- 9 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Vienna's Josefstadt neighbourhood, Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design is in the city centre and connected to the airport. Vienna State Opera and Belvedere are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Hofburg Imperial Palace and Spanish Riding School. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Vienna City Hall Area - 3 min walk
- Museum of Natural History - 8 min walk
- Vienna Christmas Market - 9 min walk
- Rathaus - 9 min walk
- Museumsquartier - 10 min walk
- Westbahnhof station - 4 min drive
- Rathaus U-Bahn - 6 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Weinlounge – Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Rathaus Wein & Design
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A very clean and unusual property. Not much to look at from the outside but it opens out into a modern Tardis inside. Lovley rooms, very clean and comfortable and warm. Attentive staff and fee coffee whenever you want it! - delivered to your room if you like! Quiet at night makes for a good sleep in comfy beds.