- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of HiLight Suites Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Classic Suite (Single Use)
Classic Suite, Refrigerator & Microwave
Deluxe Suite (Single use)
Family Suite, Refrigerator & Microwave
Premium Suite (Prestige)
Premium Suite (Single use)
About this area
Located in Vienna's Landstrasse neighbourhood, HiLight Suites Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Vienna State Opera and Belvedere are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Stephen's Cathedral and Spanish Riding School. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium.
- Konzerthaus - 5 min walk
- Musikverein - 9 min walk
- Vienna State Opera - 13 min walk
- Albertina - 14 min walk
- Stephansplatz - 14 min walk
- City Park U-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Wien Mitte Station - 8 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bar/Lounge – Open 24 hours.
About this property
HiLight Suites Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge (varies based on length of stay).
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 42.00 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 42.00 (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 30 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Starlight Suiten Hotel Am Heumarkt Vienna
- Starlight Suiten Hotel Am Heumarkt
- Starlight Suiten Am Heumarkt Vienna
- Starlight Suiten Am Heumarkt
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
So glad we stayed here
My husband and I stayed here during our longer European adventure vacation. We stayed at this location two nights and I am so glad we did. First, let me say, after the crowds and hustle of Italy, I was so happy to be in Vienna. We flew into the main airport and took the CAT train into the city. From the CAT station we walked about 10 to 15 mins to our hotel. The property was easy to find and the area felt safe. The front staff was friendly and helpful enough to provide a nice map of the city. Our room was huge. There is a large living room area with couch, TV, microwave, coffee /sink area and even an area for coat hanging and storage. The bedroom was also large and included another TV for entertainment. The bathroom was large, clean, and had a tub!! You really felt like you could relax in the space and since we were halfway through our trip when we stayed here that was a relief. The bed was comfortable enough and there were extra pillows and blankets available in the room. The area outside the hotel had plenty of options for dining, shopping, and sight seeing. The city itself is beautiful and clean. I would highly recommend this hotel and this city : )