Get an overview of this hotel5-star Vienna hotel in Innere Stadt, walk to Vienna State Opera
Popular property highlights
Located in Innere Stadt, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Musikverein, Vienna State Opera, and Viennese City Park. Karlsplatz and Albertina are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, valet parking, and a meeting room.
All 188 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Grand Ferdinand Vienna - Your Hotel In The City Center
Grand Ferdinand Vienna - Your Hotel In The City Center features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This Vienna hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a shopping center shuttle and a train station drop-off service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2015.
Grand Ferdinand Vienna - Your Hotel In The City Center is a smoke-free property.
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Electric car charging station
- Year Built 2015
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 188
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Grand Étage - This rooftop bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Ferdinand Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Gulasch & Champagne - This bistro specializes in regional cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20-35 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 30.00 per night
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 2.832 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 for adults and EUR 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per person
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: EUR 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20-35 per night
- Grand Ferdinand Hotel Vienna
- Grand Ferdinand Hotel
- Grand Ferdinand Vienna
- Grand Ferdinand Viennese Elegance Reloaded Hotel Vienna
- Grand Ferdinand Viennese Elegance Reloaded Hotel
- Grand Ferdinand Viennese Elegance Reloaded Vienna
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.