Overview of Boutique Hotel Am Stephansplatz
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Cathedral double, city view
About this area
Located in Vienna, Boutique Hotel Am Stephansplatz is in the city centre and near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include St. Stephen's Cathedral and Wien Museum Virgilkapelle. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wiener Stadthalle or Ernst Happel Stadium. Boat tours offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- St. Stephen's Cathedral - 1 min walk
- Stephansplatz - 1 min walk
- Wien Museum Virgilkapelle - 1 min walk
- Ankeruhr - 4 min walk
- Mozarthaus Vienna - 4 min walk
- Stephansplatz U-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Wien Mitte Station - 13 min walk
- Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Cafe Giacomo Aragall — 1 min walk
About this property
Boutique Hotel Am Stephansplatz
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 52 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 42.00 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Best location ever. Great bed. Extremely clean. No disgusting carpets.