- Facilities nowhere at the level of the price point. There is just a decent sized room but with a crappy mattress.
- No ac in the room and you cant open the windows for insects
- Very basic breakfast/ lunch/ dinner lacking options
- They don't pick the phone at service/ reception desk 50% of times
- Poor reach to hotel - Broken road where sedans cannot travel. You feel stuck at the place & have there is huge inertia to get out for sight seeing.
- Location is at par with rest of Wayanad, nothing great.
- Staff is pleasing
Pros: Staff is pleasing
Cons: Needs significant improvement
Location: Scenery at hotel is at par with rest of Wayanad. Accessibility to this resort is poor, with need for a hotel car for last 2 kms of broken road.