- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Beatrix Theater
- 5 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Meeting Plaza Utrecht
- 8 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 32 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Utrecht, Park Plaza Utrecht is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Beatrix Theater and TivoliVredenburg are cultural highlights of the area. Utrecht Botanical Gardens and Amersfoort Animal Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Utrecht travel guide
- Beatrix Theater - 5 min walk
- TivoliVredenburg - 7 min walk
- Jaarbeurs - 8 min walk
- Meeting Plaza Utrecht - 8 min walk
- Town Hall - 14 min walk
- Utrecht Central Station - 9 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant and Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Park Plaza Utrecht
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.5055 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.95 for adults and EUR 19.95 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 22.50 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12.50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Property is also known as
- Park Plaza Utrecht Hotel
- Park Plaza Utrecht
- Utrecht Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Utrecht Hotel Utrecht
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, really classy property for a fair price. A bit understaffed; had to wait a long time to check in and to just collect bags that were being held b/c each time there was just one person at reception, so plan ahead. Restaurant food was excellent but was overcharged for the meals that I had but luckily I checked my bill thoroughly.