- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Tsukasaya Ryokan
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Japanese Style Room with Private Bathroom, Non-Smoking
Japanese Style Room with Shared Bathroom, Private Toilet, Non-Smoking
About this area
Tsukasaya Ryokan is located in Tsuruoka. Taihinkan and Dewa-sanzan History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Shonai Shrine and Chidokan. Don't miss out on a visit to Kamo Aquarium.
- Dewanoyuki Sake Brewery Museum - 12 min drive
- Nangakuji Temple - 13 min drive
- Chidokan - 13 min drive
- Taihinkan - 14 min drive
- Shonai Shrine - 19 min drive
- Sakata (SYO-Shonai) - 20 min drive
- しもん - 5 min drive
- ほうざん軒 - 6 min drive
- Oshokujidokoro "Komagi" - 6 min drive
- 鶴浜屋 青柳店 - 6 min drive
- Anmol - 6 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3850.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort