- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Shalom Hotel & Relax, Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Hot Tub, Partial Sea View
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, Shalom Hotel & Relax, Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Jaffa Port and Old Tel Aviv Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hilton Beach and Gordon Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bloomfield Stadium or Nokia Arena.Visit our Tel Aviv-Jaffa travel guide
- Independence Park - 2 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street - 4 min walk
- Hilton Beach - 6 min walk
- Ben Gurion House - 7 min walk
- Old Tel Aviv Port - 12 min walk
- Holon - Wolfson Station - 8 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 35 min drive
About this property
Shalom Hotel & Relax, Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 150 per person (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: ILS 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Extremely friendly & helpful staff. Helped us sort out all excursions & any other queries we had. Great location. Vegetarian & vegan friendly breakfast which was delicious.