Where to stay in Tel Aviv
Top hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed on 15 Aug. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 19 Sep. 2020
Top activities in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv Beach Holiday
Relax on the shoreline as you gaze at the sunlight sparkling across the water on your Tel Aviv holiday. If you're after a full beach experience, a trip to Tel Aviv will be right up your alley. You've most likely heard about Gordon Beach (1 mile (2 km) away). We recommend organising your accommodation nearby. However, plenty of visitors also book Tel Aviv holiday deals closer to Hilton Beach or Banana Beach, two other popular nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Tel Aviv
- Listening to the soothing sounds of waves is one of life's little pleasures. See what you can find among our Tel Aviv beach hotels and get ready to relax.
- Apartments are also popular with travellers to these parts. 3BR Apt Beach View Best Loc Bat-Yam and City Living 7mn Walk to Rothschild BLVD are great examples of what you can expect from this type of accommodation.
- Alternatively, go for one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Tel Aviv. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your credit card safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Tel Aviv, population 432,900, is a popular holiday destination for countless reasons. Discover some great sightseeing tips on our Tel Aviv things to do page.
- Carmel Market is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, check out our Tel Aviv holiday deals.