Overview of Hotel Saul
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (Shoe Box)
Double Room (Cozy)
Double or Twin Room (Roomy)
Double or Twin Room (Deluxe Balcony)
Double Room, Terrace (Patio)
About this area
Located in Tel Aviv, Hotel Saul is in the city centre and near the beach. Tel Aviv Museum of Art and Hatachana Compound are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Carmel Market and Rothschild Boulevard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nokia Arena or Bloomfield Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- Carmel Market - 7 min walk
- Dizengoff Centre - 8 min walk
- Dizengoff Square - 9 min walk
- Tourist Information Office - 9 min walk
- Geula Beach - 12 min walk
- Tel Aviv-University Station - 6 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 31 min drive
- Cafe Bialik — 1 min walk
- Jonesy Gardener — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ILS 250 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ILS 250 (one-way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Nearby parking fee: ILS 55 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
nice hotel in great location
very nice hotel. we stayed in the smallest room type, called 'shoe box', which was fine for two people an 1 suitcase. great staff, handy local parking, useful lounge and sun-deck