I was trying to cancel and refund or postpone my reservation at the Grand Beach Hotel but the published number was not working. Expedia didn't bother to ask what they are able to do for me. I knew if I take the flight from Toronto, on arrival I was to stay in quarantine for 2 weeks.
Overview of Grand Beach Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Grand Beach Hotel is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Old Tel Aviv Port and Jaffa Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Ben Yehuda Street and Dizengoff Centre. Luna Park and Zoological Center of Tel Aviv-Ramat Gan are also worth visiting. With waterskiing, windsurfing and surfing/boogie boarding nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Ben Yehuda Street - 2 min walk
- Independence Park - 5 min walk
- Old Tel Aviv Port - 7 min walk
- Hilton Beach - 8 min walk
- Ben Gurion House - 12 min walk
- Tel Aviv Bne Brak Station - 7 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 24 min drive
- Jerusalem Dining Room — 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Beach Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The staff was very friendly The hotel very clean The breakfast plentiful The location fantastic next to the beach I would go there next time for sure No questions asked